Having difficulties while searching for ideas about what to serve to your guests? or maybe you’re hesitated in choosing the food for your night dinner, right? No worries, your search is finished for today, because we’ll be presenting an awesome recipe made of chicken which is best suited for all types of person.
The recipe is called “Spicy Chicken Chilli”, and well! I love chicken foods so much because of some reasons. This recipe will make your day and you’ll start to get water in your mouth even while you are cooking because its smell is as amazing as this meal!
So, take out your page and note the ingredients which you will need:
- Cooking Oil – 2 tablespoon
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound skinless chicken thighs (about 4), cut into thin strips
- Chili Powder – 4 teaspoons
- Ground Cumin – 1 tablespoon
- Dried Oregano – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon (or according to your taste)
- 2 jalapeño peppers (must be chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups canned crushed tomatoes with their juice
- Low-sodium Chicken Broth – 2 1/2 cups canned
- Pinto Beans – 1 2/3 cups drained and rinsed
- Black Beans – 1 2/3 cups drained and rinsed
- Black Pepper 1/2 teaspoon
Step 1: Take out your large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat because you don’t wanna burn your garlic and onions, right? After the oil is hot enough, put onions and garlic into the pan and cook until they turn brown or golden. (should be ready within 5 minutes)
Step 2: After your garlic and onions are ready, increase the heat to medium level and add your chicken strips. Now, cook until they no longer remain pink. Put the chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt and stir everything carefully. Now it’s time to add jalapenos pepper and tomatoes along with their juice. And yeah, also the broth.
Step 3: After cooking for around 3 minutes, reduce the heat level, cover your saucepan and simmer for around good 15-18 minutes.
Step 4: After cooking for 15 minutes at-least, open your saucepan and add the beans and black pepper. Again simmer until the chili get thickened (that is to ensure the taste) for around 15 minutes again.
Viola, your meal is ready. Now you can serve it to your family. Having delicious food is a blessing. Enjoy it!